As you are likely aware, the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and is presenting new concerns related to travel.
On March 21st, 2020, the Mayor of Miami Dade County Carlos Gimenez announced that hotels in Miami-Dade County, shall not accept new reservations for persons other than “Essential Lodgers.”
This requirement will be in effect from March 23.
Therefore, you will need to confirm that your reservation to stay falls under the definition of “Essential Lodger” stated below. If it does not, please cancel your reservation, or we will need to cancel your reservation.
Please note that “Essential Lodgers” is defined as:
· Healthcare professionals
· First Responders
· National Guard Members/Law Enforcement
· State or federal government employees
· Airline crew members
· Patients and patients families
· Others responding to COVID-19
· Displaced residents or visitors
· Persons unable to return home due to COVID-19 impacts on travel
· Persons who must vacate their homes due to exigent circumstances, such as fire or flood
· Persons utilizing hotels as transitional living arrangements
· Persons sheltering in hotels due to domestic violence
· Hotel employees, service providers, and contractors
· Individuals who for any reason are temporarily unable to reside in their home due to exigent circumstances.
We know this is disruptive for you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our business hours during this period are 8 am - 10 pm.